Mix your feelings...and talk
This is YOUR page
Now, when we are aproaching the end of our project, when we have no other stories left to say, we gave a thought to you!
On this page it is your turn to narrate, it is your moment to be heard!
Here we have interviews and surveys, and lots of rubrics where we want you to share ideas with us! So, come along, this IS YOUR PAGE, AND NOBODY'S ELSE!
As we keep saying to you, communication is vital! So, here we have an interview with some of our colleagues in which they state their opinion about positive and negative feelings. Listen carefuly!
File Type: Wav Audio File: 1.27 M
After we made a survey on the topic "Negative and positive feelings" we have found out that:
* Both boys and girls believe that love is one of the most powerful feeling in the world.
* 85% of the students which took the survey said that fear is not a negative feeling.
* Everyone said that for least once have hoped at something.
* 42% of the students said that they had never felt in depression and the rest of 58% said that they sometimes feel in depression.
* 85% of the students think that compassion and mercy are important.
Many thanks to all!
(Here is just a part of the surveys)
File Type: MS Word Document: 9.72 M
The One That Describes You
After you read our stories and saw how the characters reacted, we have a question for all of you: Which of these feelings describes you the best? (Even if you don't really find yourself in any of these moods, don't think we're over with you!)
I am most of the time...
Total Votes: 3