School Surveys (Original Content)
1. Do you feel that people need to save water?
Yes:21 votes No:0 votes
2. Do you think that too many people are wasting water?
Yes:20 No:1 vote
3 Why do people waste water
They want to:0 votes They don't notice it:20 votes
1. Which is better, taking a car or bike?
Car:4 votes Bike:16 votes
2. Do you think if everybody rides a bike to places they need to go, it will make a significant change in global warming?
Yes:21 No:0 votes
3. Would you stop all use of electricity on earth day for just one hour?
Yes:19 votes No:2 votes
Do you care if humans don’t damage plants that help reduce the carbon dioxide in the air?
a) I care, carbon dioxide can pollute the air
b) I don’t really care. Carbon dioxide doesn’t seem to affect anything.
c) No, humans need plants and trees to make human resources.
How do you feel when people keep polluting the air that risks the earth to heat up by destroying the ozone layer?
a) I feel that that is okay, this doesn’t affect anything
b) The sun’s ultraviolet light will be very dangerous for the earth and the creatures.
c) Who cares about the earth heating up, we need to make resources for use in our daily lives.
Do you care if trees help breathe in most of the carbon dioxide in the air and provide more oxygen for the world?
a) Yes, the air would be more safe for humans and animals
b) I care a little bit. I feel just fine right now, no need for more oxygen for me.
c) No, I don’t need a lot of oxygen to breathe.