Making a plan for happy weekends
Be a small designer
I think both students at home or abroad want happy weekends, so let’s do some brainstorm and design happy weekends.
A plan for weekends
I hope what I learn can stand me in good stead, not just stay in books. Weekends can be the best time to ask the knowledge what we learnt in books to go out with me. I’d like to invite the traffic knowledge for the first. This is my recent plan: to be a traffic controller.
Measures & Procedures:
1. Apply for a traffic controller with the help of administrative departments for transportation.
2. Ask my classmates to join me.
3. Divide participants into four groups and each group take a camera.
4. Every one of us must put on school uniform and wear a band or badge around the upper arm to show the identification of being a traffic controller.
5. Each group goes to a crossroad.
6. Press passersby who break traffic regulations into service to warn off traffic.
7. Hand out brochures for traffic knowledge
8. The one in each group who takes a camera should offer traffic pictures to other ones later on.
9. Share the information recorded by the cameras after the activity and talk about the information that pictures show to us.
10. Hold a small exhibition with the pictures and our explanation written at the bottom of the pictures.
On one hand, this activity may let students know more about traffic regulations; on the other hand, it promotes social practice. At the same time, every one of our team learns about both traffic knowledge and cooperation.
Wishing every one being safe on the road or in a street.
A plan for weekends
If we must have classes on weekends, I think the class can be changed a way like this:
The topic of the class, for instance, can be Go Near the Yanbian History
Measures: Go to Yanbian History Museum
Aim: Learn something about the Yanbian history.
1. Divide participants into two groups and each group take a camera and a video recorder.
2. One group go for brave deeds of the national heroes, and the other group for events in recent Yanbian history. Cameras and video recorders can help the students to get some picture and video information about Yanbian history.
3. Share the information recorded by the cameras or video recorders after we go out of the Yanbian Histoy Museum.
4. Write down something about our understanding of the Yanbian histoy.
5. Show all the pictures taken in Yanbian History Museum and videos to our classmates in a class meeting held once a week and tell them how we feel.
I hope we can let our classmates know more about the past both glory and humiliation because history is the best inspirational book. What they can listen and read from the pictures and videos may let students find their goals in life.
Weekends in my dream
Weekends should be festivals without tutorial classes. No fun but classes is really what I hate on weekends. If a proper balance is struck between work and rest, the quality of education will go up, not down.---that is what I believe.
Reading story books may let us have wings to fly--- imagination is the wings.
Playing basketball is good for our health, of course, going for a walk or morning exercises and the same kind is also a good choice to keep fit.
Watching TV or playing computer games should not be a forbidden choice. We may get some important information from there though most of our parents do not care about that. At least, we can find out some information to develop our mood, everyone knows that good mood is very important for everyone of us.
Anyway, it's still the end of the rainbow for me to sit in the garden to enjoy the sunshine with my friends or watch the sunset after the dinner.
A plan for happy weekends
Weekends should be happy if we have no full-day tutorial classes or study all day long. Although All my weekends are given up to tutorial classes, I am primarily a seeker of meaningful existence. Happy weekends should be as follows:
First of all, Watching TV or playing computer games can be a choice for us to choose after homework..
Second, do some exercises. We should set aside some time to do some exercises, because it’s good for our health. Let’s climb the mountain or go swimming or go for a walk. Anyway, a proper balance between work and leisure is necessary.
Third, go to find some knowledge out of the textbooks. Museum of History is a good place to go. I think I can know more about Chinese history from there. Going to Art Gallery may a good approach to develop my aesthetic faculties.
Fourth, contribute my mite to the public service. For example, planting trees or cleaning up the ads on the public facilities or sweeping the fallen leaves.
Fifth, enter a competition in the community centre. My ability in painting or calligraphy may be developed from this kind of competition, at least I may find someone to help me develop my panting or calligraphy.
Finally, communicate with my parents. I really want to talk about something with my parents, I want them to know more about me. I know they are very busy every day, weekends may be the best time for us to communicate with each other. I hope both my parents and I can have some time to talk and know each other better.
A plan for happy weekends
I really want to have something special on weekends, not just homework and tutorial classes. We can have something both meaningful and happy. For this reason, the pursuit of life enrichment is the aim of this plan. Activities in the plan are as follows:
1. Weekends Band
Go to the wild and hug the nature.
1) Take a palette or a camera to the wild. Let’s paint the sun, rivers, hills, trees, grass and flowers or take pictures of them. We may show our artistic output later on, which are the images of peach blossoms in full splendor, .a crystalline mountain stream, the blue sky, the vast stretches of green fields and something else we want to show the beautiful nature to you.
2) Some poems can be written down at the bottom of the pictures to diffuse our feelings.
2. Loving Care Team
Work as volunteers.
1) Do the cleaning at the nursing home.
2) Air the quilt.
3) Give a performance.
3. Guardians for environmental sanitation
1） Organize a group to find out uncivilized conducts that destruct the environment at the zoo or other public places. for example, against littering, spitting, chewing gum, eating or drinking in a bus or train, damaging flowers, trees or other plants.
2) Get the little ads off the buildings, bus stop, and other public facilities.
3) Carry banners with slogans on them to propagandize and educate the people to protect the environment according to our research for the uncivilized conducts.
4. Social Practicing Team
1) Do a research to find out the phenomenon of water wasting and polluting.
2) Propagandize people that water is the vital resource for life to protect the water resource.
3) Educate students to form a habit of saving water. Protecting resource is retaining Chinese civilization.