Let the world Yanbian
1.the teaching objectives of this project:
Through active participation and inspire students to love the home, home-building emotion, aware that his hometown in the development process of the fly in the ointment, convinced that the future of a better home, the initial set of teaching development.
2, the main activities:
Classroom, network discussions, participate in social practice, to write the article discussion.
3.the main activities of phases:
(A) students on "How to love the home, construction home" to carry out the discussion.
(B) in Think.com open "How to let the world know Yanbian" The theme of the activities, organization of students access to information through the network to express their views and enhance student awareness of love for his home and increase their participation in social practice.
(C) To organize students to visit scenic spots and tourism Yanbian staff to understand the history of Yanbian.
(D) organize students to actively participate in social practice.
(E) the basis of social practice to write the article discussion.
a. The basic profiles of Yanbian
b.The Scenic Yanbian
Students visited tourist attractions of Yanbian
c. the characteristics of products Yanbian
d. The customs of Yanbian
Organizations to discuss students in the classroom, clearly as a small Yanbian citizens what should be done to understand the Korean culture.
e.The development of Yanbian
Students online on the "how to let the world know Yanbian" exchange.
Seminar students to write articles
I love my hometown---- Yanbian
(The first week (head coach)
* Registration Team: The process to complete the project, add the coaches and students to understand the contest rules and criteria
* Plan: to develop the theme of the various stages of the development of tasks, the allocation of task team members
1. Students on "How to love the home, construction home" to carry out the discussion.
2. Think.com opened in the "How to let the world know Yanbian" The theme of the activities, organization of students access to information through the network to express their views and enhance student awareness of love for his home and increase their participation in social practice (the network observer).
3. Organize students to visit the scenic area of Yanbian staff to understand the history of Yanbian. (Coach of the whole group)
4. Students actively participate in social practice. (Head of team)
5. Practice in the community discussions to write articles based on
* Create works
Create the page TinkQuest Project will share results of research
The eighth week
* Introduction to submit work
Introduced to fill in and improve the work
* The results of all the elements of competition
Project summary to see the judges feedback and Awards)