31 Mar 2009
There are lots of yummy recipes, But can you think of many of them that are healthy... Didn't think so! Well of course you don't wanna miss out on all those yummy foods, so her are some healthy, yummy and fun recipes to make.
07 Apr 2009
|This recipes great for kids who have allergies. There are some yummy treats, but lots of healthy stuff too.|
30 Apr 2009
- 1.IngredientsChicken (as much as desired), 1 Pizza Bread, 1 tomato, 3 pieces of lettuce, 2 slices of cheese, Half a Handle of grated carrott, Plus healthy extras you want to add. If you add butter or something else that's not healthy it's not effecting us it's effecting you.
- 2.Step 1Put the pizza bread on a plate.
- 3.Step 2Cut up the tomato and put in a line down the centre of the bread.
- 4.Step 3Grab some peices of lettuce and put them on top of the tomato.
- 5.Step 4Cet a carrot and a grater and grate a little bit of the carrot and put that on top.
- 6.Step 4Now put the chichen on. They are all the ingredients needed.
- 7.Step 5Fold the end of the bread then the 2 sides to hold it all together.
- 8.Step 6Enjoy!!!
03 May 2009
- 1.Ingredients2 Tomatoes, 1 Green or red Capsicum, a quarter of a Cucumbers, 6 pieces of Lettuce, 4-8 pieces of Feta Cheese, 4-6 Olives and a tea spoon of lemon juice. All these ingredients are optional.
- 2.Step 1Cut up the tomato and cucumber into quarters and put them in.
- 3.Step 2Get severtal peices of lettuce and add them.
- 4.Step 3Cut up the capsicum into long strips and throw those in.
- 5.Step 4Cut up the feta cheese into cubes to any size and pat them in.
- 6.Step 5Mix it all up then pour the lemon juice on top with the olives.
- 7.Step 6ENJOY!!!