Vital element - Water
Water in nutrition
Water is the most important constituent of the human body, an amount of up to four fifths of our body weight consists of water. This importance is put in evidence and that a man can not survive more than a few days without water, without food when it can live longer. Water is the solvent for the main products of digestion is essential to eliminate toxins and waste from the body.
Although there is a very exact recommended dose, six glasses of water daily is considered sufficient for good health of the organism. As the body is younger, much of the water content is higher. Thus, the human embryo from one month contains 97% water, 8 months to contain 83% neonates -71.2%, while the adult - 65%. Water majoritartea participate in biochemical processes in the body of the composition and secretion of several substances related to the life process.
Cry after the water
Most people are in a continuous state of dehydration, as simply unknown sensation of "dry mouth" is not a warning from the delicate but a real cry of it. Feeling is installed at the receptor with a delay of approximately 30 minutes. How late you more water uptake in the body, the more your internal circuit is lacking.
Drink water. That means health
|Picture from microsoft.com||Picture from microsoft.com|
What does water in our body?
kidneys remove waste organic (urea, uric acid)
"hunger instance " and possible abdominal cramping
Hidrateaza all tissues
including who maintains muscles and skin tone, which provides elasticity
hydrating food waste
- Maintains normal heart function and blood circulation
- Ensure the functioning of brain tissue and nervous system
- Dissolve the nutrients that the body receives through food and transport them to cells where they are metabolized
Water body hygiene
Maintaining cleanliness of body is an essential condition for maintaining health.
That's why, conscientious and regular cleaning of the skin is an indispensable prerequisite for maintaining health. Cleaning the skin is made with water and soap. The role of soap in the washing process is the following:
- remove dirt by dissolving and removing mechanics
- is a disinfectant
- the detergent action to prevent re-precipitation of dirt on the skin surface.
Corporate cleaning is 2 ways:
covering the entire surface of the body. It is recommended to be done daily for children and for those who work in hazardous environments. For those working in normal conditions, general cleaning is done in 2-3 days.
That address certain parts of the body: -hands; -face; -tooth-care; -feet; -hair-; -nail-care.
Use shower is preferable because:
- washing is always with clean water
- offers the possibility of water temperature variation during imbaierii
- makes possible a rapid alternation of cold and warm water
- water jet is a key incentive, mechanical, by striking the skin by water stropii designed with power
- it is more economical, using the smallest amounts of water.
After washing, the skin should be dry with soft towels, preferably more.
How often you shower?
Twice in a day
Once in a day
Once in 2-3 days
Once a week
Total Votes: 0