Vital element - Food 1
I. Chocolate on bread. About carbohydrates
It is enough to pronounce the word "sweet " or "bread " and the mannequins who drink only water with lemon payment will be oripilate. It's true, but that does not mean that we should always put away products containing so called carbohydrates, compounds of the glucose, so sweet. The most important energy source of our nutrition is represented by these hydrates carbom (carbohydrates) which are consumed both by the physical activity of muscles, as well as the brain and central nervous system for intellectual activity. Carbohydrates are, therefore, essential in the daily diet because the body uses glucose as sole energy source, and if it is not supplied externally visible effort to destroy the protein quality of substance responsible for the composition of the structure, to obtain some molecules of glucose. Besides cerebral activity, glucose is indispensable for a correct fuctionarea lipid metabolism, know the fact that deposits of fat can not be "melted " than with carbohidratilor after the famous formula: lipids in the fire burn carbohydrates. Carbohydrates are responsible for "state of good " feed the brain, but "anaesthetise" it, it acts as a drug, and binding, it creates dependency.
What are foods that contain carbohydrates?
- 1.bread, rice, pasta, cereals, vegetables (potatoes, peas, corn) contain starch, a carbohydrate whose slow release in the blood is made in few hours
- 2.sweet milk contains lactose
- 3.honey, fruit containing fructose
- 4.any type of sweets, confectionery products and sugar confectionery containing refined carbohydrates rapidly with an instantaneous absorption in the blood
Daily dose of carbohydrate
At each main meal (breakfast, lunch and dinner) is required to consimam 1 portion of carbohydrate slow (containing starch), namely:
- 1 slice of bread
- 3-4 tablespoons of breakfast cereal or muslim
- 1 plate of soup soup or pasta with vegetables and pasta
- 3-4 tablespoons of garnitura (mashed potatoes, peas or beans beans, pasta or rice pasta)
- 5-6 tablespoons of vegetable garnitura formed with small index glicemic (cabbage, cauliflower, spinach, bean paste)
- 1 large salad of fresh vegetables (lettuce, chicory, cucumber, tomato, capsicum, onion, carrot, celery, cabbage)
- 1 cup of milk or 200g (3-4 tablespoons) of fresh cow cheese
Fruits and glucose
Fructose, although carbohydrate is a fast, is not followed by the appearance of insulin in the blood. Amount of fruit to be used in the dishes of a is limited, because the fruits, even if noninsulinogenes are sweet and calorie intake by weight. We choose from the options below:
- an apple or 1 orange or grapefruit or 1 peach 1
- 1 / 2 or for 1 / 2 banana or 2 slices of melon
- 3 slices of fresh pineapple or kiwi 3
- 10 cherry or strawberry or 10 cherry bobite grape.
II. What is fat ... weight! About lipids
Description "is fat and healthy beautiful " is not nobody happy in a society whose needs are sometimes aberrant. Even if the "skin and bone " has great search, must not forget that fat has its role. In small quantities, of course, it maintains body temperature, inveleste internal organs, stores energy for daily activities and enter into the composition of each cell. Fat food is the main threat to a balanced and healthy diet, both for their caloric concentration (9 calories / gram) and also because the diversity of forms and aspects which can be found below. Bread, sweets, meat, milk, eggs, cheese and even some fruits and vegetables all contain varying amounts of fat. What to talk about cooking food, soups, sauces, stuffing, prajeli, which are even more tasty with cat leaves more traces fat. The consume little energy for the assimilation of lipids and transform them easily in fat deposits, which are transferred directly in adipocite, cells whose volume could increase indefinitely.
There are two types of food fats:
- 1.Saturated fatof animal origin, which are found mainly in the form of solid (bacon, butter, sour cream)-they contain cholesterol. Fat, saturated fats are "bad ", "negative ".
- 2.Unsaturated fatsof vegetable origin, which are fluids (oils), here is joining and fish oil, which contain unsaturated fatty acids. Vegetable fat and oil from fat are "good ", "healthy ".