Do you think positive?
The old saying "I am the best" is not just a way of motivating oneself, it's more than that, a manner of being.
Train your mind to "see the glass half full" especially when you attempt a new activity or when you get involved into a longrun project. The manner in which you approach a problem influences your results drastically. Very often it is said that the way we do something is much more important than what we do.
The empiric observations together with the scientific researches have shown that a positive thinking human gets on better in difficult situations, has a bigger resistance to physical and intellectual effort and faces up the stressing situations, obtaining better results than other humans with a lower level of positive thinking.
You ought to listen to him!
Positive thinking techniques!
- 1.See the glass half full!▼ choose the path that provides you better thinking
- 2.Imagine favorable processes!▼ when you think of a situation, adjust it so that it is good for you
- 3.Always smile! - brings you self confidence and leads you to succes▼ a sorrow determines stress which only exhausts you physically and psychically
- 4.Think of a happy moment and relieve it!▼ it all resumes to conscious keeping and reproducing a sensation of alright
- 5.Don't blame yourself! - no one is doomed to failure▼ recollect that fiascoes are part of life and that a kick in the "behind" only means a step forward
- 6.Don't attempt to reach perfection! - it will only bring you unhappiness▼ however, try to reach as close to it as you can
- 7.Be organised and active!▼ both can combat stress
- 8.Make your peace with how you are!▼ accept the way you are and try to improve yourself where it can be done
- 9.Be honest with yourself!▼ don't fool but be sincere to yourself in order not to feel disappointed
- 10.Now see the connections!▼ physical exercise is good for mind and body; a healthy mind means positive thinking, realism and power, while a healthy body implies beauty
Just be calm!
Being calm is a main factor of being healthy! So get rid of the stress with relaxation!
○ can affect your physical and psychical health
○ can determine fattening
○ activates hormones that induces hunger sensation
Every day is a continuous montage-rouse: you get up early, eat something(or not) on the run, reach your job, where stressing work awaits you... If last night you had the luck of not sleeping, then you have a complete menu! You're a wreck who can barely remain on his feet! You feel you can't stand up to the situation much longer..
However, you regain yourself along the day and you reach your home at night, but here you have to face up a dozen of dirty dishes, a hungry child and so on. And all you could desire from such an exhausting day is to relax. You lie on your favorite armchair, take your remote control and begin to navigate through television channels.
Should it sound familiar, it only means that you, like all of us, confront with stress. Sitting in front of the television ca represent a way of reacting against the stressful problems, but it's not necessarily the most efficient of all. You ought to do daily physical and relaxation exercises, find ways to manage your negative emotions, socialize and have a healthy diet.
Relaxing is a psycho-physiological method of reducing stress. An efficient relaxation is essential for controlling your impulses and your emotions.
●Plan your relaxation moments!
>> may ameliorate somatic and psychological problems like:
√ arterial hypertension
√ hypertensive headache
√ lumbar aches
√ panic attacks
●Positive effects of relaxation
* Physical exercise – you'll feel much better in your own skin, having a more beautiful body
* Massage can be of different types : therapeutic, for maintenance, for relaxation, for losing cellulite, anti stress
* Meditation - replaces negative thoughts with positive ones
* Other methods with positive results: aromatherapy and therapy with music
●Methods for relaxing on your own!
▲ Choose a quiet place where you can't be interrupted
▲ Before starting, do a few stretching exercises
▲ Find a comfortable position, you may stand or stay, it's not important
▲ Start breathing slowly or deeply in a calm way, without too much effort
▲ Slowly strain and then relax each body part, starting with your legs and ending to your face and head
▲ Concentrate on each area, thinking that it warms up and relaxes
▲ Think about a dream vacation or about a special place you wish you'd be
▲ Don't make any effort of relaxing. Just leave the muscles' tension disappear and allow them to relax
▲ Stay in this position 20 minutes, then take a deep breath and open your eyes, but remain in your position one more minute