Travelling on the spaceship:
On the spaceship, SAM was writing on his note pad:
"Education systems checked. Education theories checked. Infrastructure checked. School experience... unchecked"
"Computer. Tell me how students' experience will change in the future." SAM commanded.
"In the future, one thing is for sure: We will still have only 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year. However, the difference will be how we make use of what we have. Therefore, the school of the future will be all about efficiency. Time will not be wasted on unnecessary things; things that will not bring anyone any closer to achieving their goals and objectives. In the academic area, the school of the future is all for making students' learning process as efficient as possible, ensuring that students maximize their learning potential."
"How will this be done?" SAM asked.
"We have to look at a typical students' academic journey, and pay attention to the factors that affect students in their pursuit of knowledge. There is an important need for a well-balanced lifestyle, so we will examine the non-academic areas of a students' lifestyle, namely the role of culture and sports in future schools." Mr Laurence replied.
And Time Continues Ticking Away...
- NEXT (Teachers' Experience) - This link has been disabled by ThinkQuest.
- NEXT (Teachers' Welfare) - This link has been disabled by ThinkQuest.
- NEXT (Students' Learning) - This link has been disabled by ThinkQuest.
- NEXT (Students' Welfare) - This link has been disabled by ThinkQuest.
- BACK (HOME) - This link has been disabled by ThinkQuest.