OUR POLLS ABOUT FOOD
How much to eat?
It is a good idea for children and teenagers to eat a balance of different groups of food.
The food pyramid shows us six different groups of food and suggest us what eat daily to stay healthy. It is better eating many things from the bottom of the pyramid, like bread, rice, pasta, but not much from the top, like sweets, chocolate and things with oil. Fruit and vegetables are good for our health. Meat, fish and eggs are good but not too much. So, let’s use the pyramid food and let’s eat well. Our diet is important to keep fit and stay healthy.
OUR QUESTIONS MADE IN OTHER CLASSES
- 1. Do you have breakfast in the morning?
- 2. Do you eat enough at breakfast?
- 3. Do you carry your snack at school for the break time?
- 4. Do you eat meat?
- 5. Do you eat vegetables?
- 6. Do you eat fruit?
- 7. Do you eat pasta?
- 8. Do you like pizza?
- 9. Are you allergic to any food?
- 10. Do you eat fish?
- 11. The answers are:YES- NO- IT DEPENDS
pyramid food and drink
File Type: MS PowerPoint Document: 14 K