HISTORY OF VOLLEYBALL
In 1895, William C. Morgan is YMCA directur in Holyoke, Massachuesetts found the games that name is MINTONETTE. The old games use ball is made part of basketball. The first rules are
1896 the name of that games is changed to Alfred T. Halstead, to consider
volleyball is better to be the name of the games to remember charateristic
of this games to played to ball fly up before that ball touching the ground
( Volleying ) .
This sport can played how many players from two players, the famous in beach volley.
More this sport that is :
1. Can played in every age and skill
2. Can played in every typelike grass, wood, sand, etc
3. It's good to activities between every gender
4. Interesting for audience games
5. Can played in indoor or outdoor
6. Can played to recreation
7. It's just need little rules and little skill
8. It's just need little properties