Double Attack Stracking
1. You must dettermine who will to accept ball, quickly possible after do servis.
2. Demand ball before ball accros net.
3. Look out to opponent direction, who accept ball.
4. Help to tell to orher player if ball out to court.
Forward Player :
1. While ball too high from chest accept with guard player.
2. Don't back up foot more than 1 step to accept ball.
3. Tell if ball out from seam line to guard player on same side of court.
4. Prepare to move quickly to in front, if opposite short servis.
Guard Player :
1. Let ball taller from chest because will out from court.
2. Tell if ball out from court to forward player on same side of court.
3. More aggressive to left guard player when accept servis in between back left and back right.
4. Tell if ball out pass by with behind line to other guard player.
5. Always place your self between forward player.
Bait Player :
1. Don't accept servis.
2. Tell other if ball short servis.
3. Ask pass, straight hand to direction of net as transfersal.
4. Look out to left seam line with right foot on position to step in front.
Bait Player In Behind :
1. Move to net quickly after servis ball.
2. Hide on behind forward player until not direction of ball to you.
3. Pair your eyes to direction of receiver when move from behind left position.
Bait Player In Forward.
1. Bait player accept servis.
2. Some ball free fall between forward player and guard player.
3. Ball bounce back from opponent blocking and fall in floor to forward player position.
4. Back of player on W-formation, hit bait ball.
5. Servis fall in floor between 2 player.
6. Ball bounce back from opponent blocking, fall between guarding and seam line.
7. Forward player cut of they guarding to accept.
8. Some ball free fall in front of right court.
1. Bait player must hide on behind net, and cannot accept ball on no matter condition.
2. 2 forward player must move quickly from net to attack line and must ready position before opponent punch ball will send pass by with net.
3. 3 player must bend guarding position on arround attack.
4. All player must look out direction of receiver.
5. Receiver must beg ball before ball pass by with to net.
6. Player who guard seam arround must put foot out side part in seam line and cannot accept bounce ball out from they body.
7. Forward player can't accept bounce ball from block, exept ball on between forward player and net.
8. Bait player in front of right but you must stay arround net because that back right must adopt your position and guard arround.
9. 2 forward player who ready to accept bait on middle of position, no body forward right player.
Player In Behind:
1. Some pass reach net more beginning than bait player.
2. Attack landing in back right position and no body accept that.
1. In accept servis, bait player must move to net after do servis. In defense to face some attack, bait player must move to net from defense quickly after you know that attack not directed to back right.
2. Bait player must to realize that important duty is to defense and second is directed attack.