So, How Much Do You Know Now?
1. What is the chief reason for laptop's popularity?
It is mobile, easy to carry around
It is a low maintenance product
The sleek "pizza box" design is very appealing
2. In what way are laptops more ecologically friendly than their desktop counterparts?
It is lighter, therefore it can be carried
It uses less electricity to operate, therefore lessening the usage of fossil fuels
It can be carried anywhere, by humans, not vehicles
3. Talking on a cellphone as little as 500 minutes to 1000 minutes per month will result in:
The increasing probability of brain cancer
Hormonal imbalance in the body
The inability to see colours
4. How is laptop a student's best friend?
Allows the students to play games on the go
Allows the students to take notes in class, type up assignments.
Allows the students to dabble in online stocks trading
5. What are the physical woes of using a laptop?
Loss of speech due to the solitary nature of using laptops
Prolonged period of bending down over the screen resulting in back problems
Prolonged period of overusing fingers and wrists leads to carpal tunnel syndrome
6. What can video gaming invoke?
7. What are the health benefits of playing video games?
Fat is magically lost through the process of exercising the fingers on the keyboard
Provide relief of pain and discomfort to aid disabled people's treatment process
It lowers blood pressure level, due to the relaxing act of sitting on the chair
8. What social benefits does playing video games have?
It provides the players the opportunity to work with each other to achieve a goal
It provides the player an opportunity to spend a lonely Sunday at home
It provides the player a chance to be a solitary figure
9.What will happen if we play handheld gaming consoles excessively?
Acing in every school tests
Family and friends' relationship improve through active discussion of video games
Problems in joints, muscles, posture and vision.
10. What are the possible psychological effects of playing gaming console excessively?
Resulting in an amicable, outgoing personality
Resulting in a violent, aggressive personality
Resulting in a quiet, unassuming personality
11. What are some positive actions can you apply to playing handheld gaming consoles?
Playing puzzle genres can challenge you intellectually
Keep 6 feet away from the screen to lessen the strain on the eyes
Take a 1 hour break every 5 minutes
12. When inactive, how many watts does a laptop use?
13. How do you protect your laptop?
Use a heating fan to prevent cooling
Open idle programs to increase stress on batteries
Use an anti-virus program to protect it from viruses
14. What is the difference between portable media player and music players?
PMP is smaller than MP
PMP can play various types of files while MP only plays audio files
PMP is the brainchild of the creator of PSP while MP is not
15. What are the advantages of using music players in public places?
To look good in front of others
To repel unwanted attention, especially for women
To immerse in your realm of loud music.
16. How can music be therapeutic?
High beats bring one into a relaxed dreaming state
Exercising your eardrums by vibration, resulting in more sensitivity of hearing
Strong beats can stimulate brainwaves, causing more vigilant thinking
17.Why are music players harmful?
It discourages brain activity
Earphones provide potential breeding ground for bacteria
It causes drivers to fall asleep, resulting in traffic accidents
18.What is 'digital cannibalism'?
The act of eating digits
The act of hacking computer softwares
Illegal downloading and sharing of music on the internet
19. What are some ways to control usage of earphones?
Use in-ear headphones instead of the muffy ones
Listen to music at 0.9% volume for optimal effect
Use speakers if you are at home
20. What adverse effect can cellphone have on the environment?
Radioactive signals gave rise to global warming
Talking on the cellphone gave rise to noise pollution
Radioactive towers built for cellphone is popular target for birds to crash into