Bibliography and Copyright
The most important aspect of The Green Alternative was the research process. On this page, you can find a list of all sources consulted during this project.
Please note: Nemus and its team members do not take responsibility for the content of the external websites listed here. Visit them at own risk!
- Mr. Neill Smit, DIY Biodiesel Producer - Interview and extended information
- http://tinyurl.com/cbhnvs (shortened url - redirects to source)
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_ energy
- http://tinyurl.com/aw2v52 (shortened url - redirects to source)
- Mr. Johann Loubser, JLINX Electronics Energy Solutions - interview
- Mr. Riaan Meyer, Centre for Renewable and Sustainable Energy Studies, Stellenbosch University - interview
- "BP Statistical review of world energy June 2006" - British Petroleum, June 2006
- "Renewables, Global Status Report 2006" Renewable Energy Policy Network for the 21st Century (REN21), 2006
All websites and sources listed above were consulted in the period: 20 August 2008 - 2 April 2009.
> Copyright information
While we have tried our best to make sure that our information is accurate, fair and current, we cannot give guarantees. The written content of this website was created by the Nemus members, as they understood it from external sources (credited in the bibliography). All elements of the multimedia on this website are the property of Nemus, unless otherwise specified. The site's design (css stylesheet and coding) was created from scratch by Nemus, and is also © 2008-2009 Nemus.
PHOTOS, DIAGRAMS AND GRAPHICS: All images on the website are either (1) the property of Nemus, (2) public domain graphics, (3) licensed under a Creative Commons license, or (4) licensed with a GNU Free Documentation License. In case (3), the images will have appropriate credits included.
For more information about the Creative Commons licenses, please refer to the Creative Commons license page. To read the GNU Free Documentation License, please go to the GNU website.