We do not initiate uplifting projects that result in spectacular effects… We don’t intend to praise theories and “get stuck” before putting them into practice… We do not wish to repeat the same texts already known inside out. What we want is an analysis of our health condition followed by an informational campaign on a healthy life style. Anonymous but honest can be the first step.
- How many hours do you sleep each night?
- How many hours do you sleep at noon each day?
- How many hours do you spend outside weekly?
- How many hours do you spend with your family daily?
- Would you like to spend more time with your family?
- How much time do you spend with your friends weekly?
- What sorts of activities do you do together?
Play cards, chat.
- Would you like to spend more time with them?
- Do you consider yourself an optimistic or pessimistic person?
- Do you consider yourself a sociable person?
- How many hours do you spend in front of the TV or the computer daily?
- What music genres do you like?
- What types of movies do you prefer?
- Do you like to read? (if yes, please mention what types of books)
Yes, good B&G
- How much time do you spend reading each week?
- On a scale from 1 to 10 (1 being the lowest), how important is the spiritual life for you?
- How much do you speak on the telephone daily?
- Have you suffered or are you suffering of any disease?
- Do you usually eat breakfast?
- Do you usually take food with you at school/work?
- What do you generally eat at school/work?
Crackers, cookies, and sometimes sandwiches
- How many times a day do you eat?
- What type of food do you eat more: cooked, cold or fast-food?
- Do you do anything else while you are eating? (if yes, please specify what)
I watch TV, chat, read
- What drinks do you usually consume?
Coffee, tea, water, juice, milk
- How many fruits do you eat in a day?
- How often do you consume dairy produce?
- Do you smoke?
- Do you drink alcohol?
- How many times a week do you practice sports?
- What are the health problems you have faced over the past 5 years?
Lets says say my body is shot but my brain works fine
- Do you often have headaches?
- On a scale from 1 to 10 (10 being the highest), what is the level of stress you are dealing with?
- Do you consider yourself a happy person?
- Are you content with your actual lifestyle?
- Would you like to do any changes?
I would like a miracle: run with grandkids.
- How old are you?
- What gender are you?
- Where do you live?