If now we know how to design a useful spreadsheet, the next step is to create a graph with that information presented in the table. In this way any person will understand better and faster the dates we are presenting.
The necessary STEPS are:
1. Creating the table that contains the numbers we are interested in.
2. Acces the INSERT menu and choose the option CHART.
3. Choose the type of graph that suits our purpose better.
4. Select from the tables the information we are using for the graph.
5. Select the title and the location for the graph.
The example shows a bar graph that compares the estimated costs of the gift listed on the left with their actual costs.