- It consists of three walls.
- The three walls are front, back, and there is also one on the side.
- It’s court, altogether, is known as the fronton.
- The point of the game is to throw the ball at the opponent's wall so it is hard for him to catch and return it.
- The opponent has to catch the ball before it hits the ground or it can hit the floor once and return it back to the wall.
- The game starts by serving the ball.
- The server has to serve or bounce the ball behind the serving line they have provided on the court.
- The wooden floor on the side (is out of bounds).
- The ball has to bounce between the number lines three and four, if it does not, the opposing team gets the point.
- The ball has to be caught on the fly or on the first bounce.
- The ball has to be thrown or caught in “one fluid motion,” there is a required time of when the judges rule.
- The out-of-bounds is red.
- Most of the games they play go to seven.
- The game is played in a round-robin rotation of 8 teams or, single players.