1. Sayani M- My hobbies are painting, listening to music, playing chess and video games. knowing different known and unknown facts in details and to share those facts with the people.This is the most important reoson behind chosing the topic "AYURVEDA". It is an Indian medicinal sytem which developed over years.It is very necessary to preserve it.Chosing this topic is a step towards it.
2. Priya A- I am a happy girl. I love to laugh and play. My hobbies are listening to old Bollywood music, reading, and cooking new dishes. Experimenting in kitchen made me interested in Ayurveda and I joined this project. I learned many new properties of Indian Medicne System.
3. Asmita S- I love exploring nature. I am interested in making friends. I am fond of dramatics too. I sometimes study Sanksrit Scriptures too, as my mother has studied Ayurveda.Through this project, I learnt to collaborate with my friends staying miles away from me.
4. Sumaiya K- I come from a family of educators. My father always encourages me to participate in innovative projects. I chose to participate in this project because I wanted to bring forth the Indian Medicne System. I have learnt a lot from my team mates. I was a shy girl earlier. I learnt to express myself freely when I collaborated with my friends in this project..
5. Aakansha S- My hobbies are reading novels, singing, dancing, playing basketball,badminton and table-tennis and I love cycling.
I also like to learn about various kinds of plants and their uses,their scientific names etc. I'm very interested on Ayurveda and this is the main reason why I joined this project. Well I hope my articles have helped in creating and beautifying this project.I am very happy to be a part of this project.