Bubble Breaking Facts
- A handful of unsalted pistachios may lower cholesterol, according to a new study from US.
- A cinnamon sachet in the car helps you stay alert.
- Just three weeks of diet and exercise can reduce your risk of heart disease.
- People with heart disease who eat a handful of red or pink grapes a day lower their cholesterol more than those who don’t.
- Strong tea is best. Steeping two peppermint bags in a cup of boiled water for 15 minutes, being sure to keep the brew covered so the essential oils don’t evaporate.
- Strong mints may help tame an upset stomach,as long as you don’t have heart burn (peppermint doesn’t stop acid backwash)
- Apples contain quecetin, a powerful anti-oxidant that protects brain cells from degeneration in rats-and might do the same in humans. Be sure to eat the skin, says Cornell University researcher Chang Lee, since it is especially rich in disease-fighting compounds.
- Adults who eat apples are 37 % less likely top have hypertension, according to a recent food database analysis.