Survey - With Parents about their children
Home Lead,kindly light Survey Team Citation
Questions to Parents:
1.Can you point out some of the likes and dislikes of your son/daughter
2.Your son/ daughter is talented in?
3. what are their weak points ?
4.how many hours do you spend with your son/ daughter,daily?
5. What would you discuss usually that time?
6.what is your reaction when your son/daughter could not do some of the tasks perfectly though he/she tried the level best?
7.Will you discuss your family matter to your child
8. How would you like to help your child to improve his confidence level?
9.you are, to you child is a
1. friend 2. gardian 3.guide 4.
10. do you have the habbit of disscussing about the daily happening in the school
11. Do you share his happiness/sadness? how?
12.In general what do you expect from today's generation?
13. Are you satisfied with them?
14. Do you feel in your childhood you were disiplined but it is not so now?
15. Tell some reasons for the same.
16. How the changes can be brought in this generation?your opinion?
17. Do you think the marks alone is going to help a child to
get comforts in life? if no, what all things should be developed in him/her?
18.How do you cheer them up when they feel low?
19. How ambitious are you for your children?
20.What are the nice things you tell them about life? Mention any two or three.
Most of the students hesitate to discuss the family matter with their children.They feel the children are not resosible.But feel that they are very friendly with their children.
If the parents read chilren's expectations and the children read parent's wishes I feel they can come to some conclusion, how to change themselves
Positive Negative Team work Self Satisfaction negative to positive Move to top