Survey result - Expectations from parents
Parents play a major role in developing positive attitude in their children.
A survey was conducted
If a child is given an opportunity to advise his/her parent,what would be their choice. Some of the children are very much satisfied with them and want them to continue in the same manner as they are now.
Some of the interesting points expressed by the children are displayed here..
1. "My mother thinks still I am a baby" - a 10 year old child's complaint.
2.If I would have been asked to give advice to my parents, I would advice them to lead me to the path of success.I will ask them to be honest always, and to help the poor children.I would ask them to be friendly with my uncle and aunty and not to beat us
3.I would like to advice my dear parents to always encourage me and have faith on me. But they should not be much strict but not much loving!
4.I would always advice every parent to be more friendly with their children so that children could find a good friend in their home itself to whom they can interact without any fear about any incident.
5. I would advice them to help each other and also advice to live together throughout lifetime
6. My advice is they sould not force us for any work
7.They should not pressurise us for any career and be happy and also help with what we want to become.
8. I wish to advice my parents only to think about me and give me a second chance to prove myself
9. Never scold me in front of others
10.Allow me to grow as I am.Don't force me to become something which I don't want.
11.I would request them to understand my difficulties
12.To belive their children & trust them
not to compare their scoring with others
13.I wish my father spend more time with me
14. My advice to parents is "Always try to be happy. Try not to worry. When Life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, you must realise that you have a thousand reasons to laugh !!"
15. I have an advise for parents to stop nagging their children after certain age and stop comparing them to other kids of their age. It may become the reason for bringing down the child's confidence.
I want to advise them to understand our feelings and the stress we have...