Increasing computer speed.
People commonly ask how they can increase their computer's speed. Some of the main reasons a computer may run slow are that you are trying to use too much of your RAM, or your hard drive is cluttered with unnecessary and/or unused files. Following these steps will you keep your computer running smoothly. There are three basic ways to do this:
-Clean up hard drive.
-Clean up hard drive part 2.
-Change startup files.
Spyware can be very hard to find if you know only the basics about computers, but there are indicators to look for. These Include:
If you see any of these indications it is in your best interest to find and remove spyware and/or other viruses.
- Random pop-up advertisements.
- Programs on your computer or browser that you didn't put there.
- Computer settings changed.
- Lengthy boot time.
- Files missing or corrupt.
- Computer connot be controled..
Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | << | >>
- Removing spy ware can also be very hard without anti-spyware programs.
- If you have any of these programs, use them to find and delete spyware. If you do not have software to do this, Microsoft does have utilities (programs) to remove them.