Test how well you know some of the famous siblings out there!
1. Oliver and Wilbur Wrights were:
2. Vincent van Gogh was an impressionist artist, his brother Theo was:
an art dealer.
3. Patrick and John McEnroe were:
professional tennis players.
professional golf players.
4. Ellen Travolta, sister of John Travolta, is:
a news reporter.
5. John D. Rockefeller, the industrialist, was co-founder of the Rockefeller family with
William A. Rockefeller.
6. The two brothers in the original Three Stooges were
Moe and Shemp.
Moe and Larry.
Larry and Shemp.
7. President George W. Bush’s brother Jeb is a:
8. Prince William and his brother _______ are heirs to the throne of England.
9. Phil and Tony Esposito are both:
10. The Bronte sisters were: