No, your eyes aren't deceiving you. This is no illusion! Here's how you can actually make invisible ink.
- First things first, go grab yourself around 2 tablespoons of lemon juice and your fountain pen.
- Now fill the fountain pen with the lemon juice. This is your invisible ink!
- Next, write your message on a blank piece of paper with the invisible ink. Don't be fooled, even though the paper still looks blank, it does contain the message.
- Now you let the message dry properly for a few minutes.
- Now, hold the message face up over a candle flame. Make sure it isn't too close, that it starts burning!
- Slowly, the words of the message will start appearing. There, your message is successfully decrypted!
Get the Flash Player to see this player.
Listening to the Birds - Paul Shuler / Macroform ( http://macroform.co.nr/ )
Obtained from http://www.opsound.org/artist/macroform/
Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license