*1 kilo of flour.
*1 glass of milk.
* Olive oil.
*40 grams of beer yeast.
*200 grams of lard.
*100 grams of white sugar.
1. Heat the milk and put it into a big bowl.
2. Soften the yeast with your hand.
3. Add the flour and yeast slowly and start making a dough ball.
4. Leave the dough ball to rest in a warm place until it has doubled in size (be careful about leaving it in a draught).
5. Take out the dough and put it on a table and pummel it and then go
adding the beaten eggs one by one and then leave to rest one more hour.
6. When you put your finger in the dough and it is difficult to do, then the dough is ready.
7.Pull the dough out until it is flat and butter it and then form long strips which you then go rolling into a spiral shape.
8. Place on a tray which you will have previously oiled and then allow to ferment once more for thirty minutes. .
9. Now place in an oven at a low temperature and cook for 7 to 8 minutes.
10. Once cooked, sprinkle icing sugar over them.
11. Eat with a thick hot chocolate drink or a nice cup of coffee.