How much have you learnt from this website? Take the quiz to find out? No cheating!
1. At which temperature should the air-conditioner be set so as to save the most amount of energy?
26 degrees celsius
27 degrees celsius
28 degrees celsius
2. Can rainwater be used to wash the floors?
3. How much water will be wasted in a month from a dripping tap?
4. By using the electricity-saving lighting instead of the traditional incandescent light bulbs, how much energy is saved?
5. When using washing machine, which clothes should be washed first?
6. Can warm food be kept in the refrigerator immediately?
7. Does the brightness of television screen affect energy usage?
8. Should leftover food and waste paper be thrown into the toilet bowl?
9. Which uses more energy, laptops or desktops?
10. Can water used for bathing be used to water plants?