This crossword was created by Team Lightning with EclipseCrossword by Green Eclipse Software — www.eclipsecrossword.com
1. has a mole on his right cheek below the eye.
3. earned a PhD in Banking and Economics from a university in England.
4. is wanted in connection with the October 12, 2000, bombing of the USS Cole in Aden, Yemen.
5. worked as a salesman and a taxi driver
6. founder of the Egyptian Islamic Jihad (EIJ).
11. Place of Birth: Tarut, Saudi Arabia
15. was indicted in the Southern District of New York, for his alleged involvement in the August 7, 1998, bombings of the United States Embassies
16. is an epileptic.
17. recently lived in the United Kingdom, where he has political asylum. He usually wears a full beard.
19. Aliases: Abu Suhayb Al-Amriki, Abu Suhail Al-Amriki, Abu Suhayb, Yihya Majadin Adams, Adam Pearlman, Yayah, Azzam the American, Azzam Al-Amriki
21. was educated in Arab and Islamic Studies in Cairo, Egypt. He has worked as a lecturer at a university and as an Imam at a Mosque
22. Place of Birth: El Dibabiya, Saudi Arabia
2. has a scar on the right side of his lower lip.
3. managed a trucking business in Kenya.
7. indicted for his role in planning and participating in the June 14, 1985, hijacking of a commercial airliner
8. is the alleged leader of the terrorist organization, Saudi Hizballah.
9. may have formal training in agriculture and may have worked in this field. He lived in Kenya until fleeing that country on August 2, 1998, to Karachi, Pakistan.
10. likes to wear baseball caps and tends to dress casually. He is very good with computers.
12. Leader of al-Qa’ida
13. is the alleged head of the "military wing" of the terrorist organization, Saudi Hizballah.
14. Aliases: Ammar Mansour Bouslim, Hassan Rostom Salim
18. Languages: Tausug, Tagalog, English, Yakan
20. is thought to be affiliated with the Egyptian Islamic Jihad (EIJ), and is believed to be a high-ranking member of the Al-Qaeda organization.