Drawing inferences from the evaluating tools, it is found that the project had been a very successful venture. It had kept the pupils active, alert, curious and thirsting for knowledge It can be stated with conviction that the same can be replicated by any teacher in any set up. Most of the expected objectives have been achieved.
- Learning had been effective, memorable and enriched.
- Pupils learnt how to learn rather what to learn.
- There was scope for self-learning.
- Activity oriented created the mind always inquisitive and team spirit were positively developed.
- All the competencies and skills of learning had been well developed and promoted.
- Integrated learning was effective.
- Analytical and sequential thinking had been developed.
- Pupils learnt the art of answering on-line-questions through www.think.com.
- Organizing capacity of the pupils had been tapped.