If you wrapped up the world of games & internet, if you're gaming too much, you can be a game addict. You disregard your friends and family & neglect your hobbies. It can be very bad for your afterlife. You might think that the games give you everything you need and you needn't to do anything. BUT THAT ISN'T TRUE! The sports, other hobbies and the human connections are more important than sitting behind your computer and just playing. The game-addiction is a very dangerous COMPLAINT. In a bad occurrence the addict wants to live the things what he/she has seen in the game. Driving can be very dangerous or in a worse occurrence he/she apes the fight or action games. In that occurrence the gamer thinks that he/she can do anything what he/she has seen in the games. It might lead to horrible tragedies.
If you aren't a game addict so far, you can change if you take our advice.
- Dictate yourself, how much time you can play on the computer. It can be max. 2-3 hours in a day.
- You should not just play in this time. You can chat and schmooze. BUT JUST IN THE 2-3 HOURS or you might become addicted to the internet or chat!
-Do not miss other programs (like studying, working, playing sports or go to the disco etc.) because of the computer games!
- If you are feeling that you are drenched in the world of games (so if you spend too much time with playing) miss a few days and everything is going to be the same as before you started to play.
- Find any program to yourself what is not about the PC.
- You will lose your friends if you play too much.
- Do not spend all of your money on the PC! Because you will get an expensive computer after that, but you use that JUST FOR PLAYING!
- Do not let finishing new games first be your aim, because you won't stop playing.
- Recognize that a game is not a serious thing.