Health Care in Vietnam
In Vietnam, there is a horrible health care situation. No one has money to afford the health care, many people do not care about their health care, and no one knows that they are doing things that are bad for their health. The largest organization that is helping the children in Vietnam is UNICEF. In addition, the U.N. (United Nations) helps Vietnam with their health care situation. Vietnam has some of the worst health care facilities on Earth. However, just one person can make a difference with Vietnam's health care in many ways.
Click to continue to the rest of the site.
- There are about 13,000 people in Vietnam dying of either AIDS/HIV.
- There are about 197, 763 with Tuberculosis (TB).
- There are about 37,416 people with Malaria in Vietnam and about 50 deaths from Malaria.
- Did you know that there were about 33.2 million people living with AIDS/HIV in the year of 2007?
- Did you know that about 260,000 of those with AIDS/HIV are living in Vietnam?
- Out of 1,000 kids born, did you know that around 24.37 will be left to die and/or will die at birth?
- Did you know that out of 100 people the death rate is about 8.4?
- Did you know that the death rate for children is 35%?