1. What is UNICEF?
B. A world organization that helps children in need
C. A world organization that helps adults in need
D. A country
2. What form of government caused Vietnam to have bad health care?
3. Where continent contains Vietnam?
D. North America
4. In 2005, how many people were infected with a major disease, in Vietnam?
5. What country is helping Vietnam the most with their health care?
D. South Africa
6. What war spread Vietnam diseases to the U.S.A.?
A. Korean War
B. World War I
C. World War II
D. Vietnam War
7. What bad nutritional factor causes chldren to die in Vietnam?
B. Too much protein
C. Too many carbohydrates
8. What percentage of people in Vietnam are disabled from disease?
9. What letter is Vietnam shaped like?
10. What does the United Nations do to support health care in Vietnam?
A. Provides a fund to support Vietnam health care
B. Donates food
C. Gives Vietnam an official doctor
D. Doesn't do anything