England has no national costume but I have found some costumes you can see around England
- The men that guard the queen wear red top and black trousers. They have white belts and gold buttons.
- Beefeaters the guards at the tower of London wear old fashioned costumes.
- the lord major wears a black gown trimmed with red and a gold chain of office
- A town crier makes public announcements wears a red and gold robe, white trouser, black shoes and a tricone hat.
- Traditional folk dances wear coloured tops and black trousers. They also have bells on their socks