There many Halloween Superstitions in this world but if I would put them all in here it would take me a long time. So here are just a few of the Halloween Superstitions.
1) Bats have nothing to do with Vampires.
2) One of the most celebrated is the phantom of Schooner Harps well.
3) Going out for a dumb super meaning that nobody will talk while having super encourages the spirits to come to the table.
4) It is said that if you hear someone’s footsteps behind you on Halloween night, you should not look back if you do look back it is likely you will join the dead.
5) If you ring a bell on Halloween night it will frighten the spirits away.
Those are some of the most famous superstitions of Halloween. If you believe in these do not do want they say.