I believe that all animals should be provided five basic freedoms. They are :
1. Freedom from thirst, hunger and malnutrition.
2. Freedom from pain, injury disease,
3. Freedom from Fear and distress,
4. Freedom to be has as they would in their world.
5. Freedom to have warmth and physical comfort.
I am for zoos because I feel that they do meet these basic freedoms.
When we visited the zoo I saw that the zoos where good places for the animals. I think that zookeeper's love their animals. The animals have a lot of room to play. Like the Gorilla, he has a lot of room. The zoo provides the animals with food, medicine and water.
Zoos no longer take animals from the wild because the animals could have a disease. They could be dangerous. Zoos look after their animals for life giving them the best possible care and conditions.