How much do you know about this section? Answer the following questions to find out!
2. Cons of using credit cards include the chance of overspending and having to top up your card before you can use it.
3. One does not have to be creditworthy in order to get a debit card.
4. An over-the-limit fee is one of the fees that you have to pay if you do not pay your credit card bills on time.
5. Identify one way which will not help you save on your household expenses.
a) Recycle newspaper, or sell to a rag and bone man.
b) Turn of all appliances when not in use.
c) Take shorter showers.
d) Switch on your computer and hibernate it if you do not need to use it for one day.
6. Which of the following is not a type of installment credit?
a) Vacation loan
b) Birth loan
c) Study loan
d) Personal loan
7. Why is it not beneficial for you to use credit card?
a) There are high interest rates that comes with the card.
b) The credit card company will sue you once you are unable to pay your credit card bill on time.
c) You have to pay much higher tax rates should you use credit card payment.
d) There is no way you can escape from credit card debts once you fall into it.
8. How can you prevent yourself from falling into credit card debts?
a) Get a card that is right for you.
b) Move house when you fall into credit card debts.
c) Do not use your card to buy very expensive items.
d) Buy more credit cards before you spend.
9. Which of the following is not a way to use your credit card sensibly?
a) Pay off all credit cards bills punctually.
b) Control all your credit card spending.
c) Spend as much as you like when you want to buy something.
d) Set a monthly budget .
10. Which of the following not an advantage of using debit card?
a) It prevents a user from landing into debts.
b) The transactions are faster.
c) You can avoid check writing should you use one.
d) You will be able to spend as much as you want even if there is no more money in your debit card or bank account.