Some of the people who have visited this site so far might have already gone through the tutorials we have for the Windows section - and be impressed with what they saw. Or else, maybe you have already heard about Linux and open source software and get started straight away. In this section, we will tell you the advantages you have in switching over to a Linux distros, and a few of the major stuff - like adding new software, organizing your music collection, burning discs, etc.
- Bare Beginnings - Get to know more Linux development (development)
- Why Bother - The difference between Linux and Windows, and why the former is better (windows)
- A Brief History of Linux - Learn how the revolution started off (history - this is not in navbar, add it)
- Why-buntu - Learn why we chose Ubuntu as the Linux distro of choice (whybuntu)
- Comparison of Linux 'Distros' - Get to know how the other choice stack up against Ubuntu (distros)
- Get Started With Ubuntu - Install Ubuntu, the first step towards switching to Linux (ubuntu installation)
- The Faithful GParted - Get to know about the partition editor (gparted)
- Package Installation - Installing software on Ubuntu is a piece of cake now (package)
- K3b - CD burning software
- Amarok - Thought iTunes is good? Check THIS out.
- Still Need Windows - Learn about this thing called 'emulation'