The parent page
Parents, you can help your child stay safe too, by doing these simple things:
• Placing the computer where the whole family can use it rather than out of sight in the bedroom
• Talking with your children about what kinds of sites are safe.
• Telling your child to keep their identity private online.
• Making sure your child is as cautious of strangers online as they would be in the real world.
• Explaining to your children that they should never meet up with someone online without telling an adult they trust.