Hey kids! One way to promote tolerance is to have a poster contest. Visit our Poster Gallery and see our top seventeen posters!
In order to stop bullying and promote tolerance, we held a poster contest at our school. There were 52 posters entered into our contest, and there were seventeen winning posters. Students created the posters after we made presentations in their classrooms. We think they did an excellent job!
Here are some reasons why you should have a poster contest at your school:
- In order to create their posters, students will want to learn more about their poster's topic
- If students make posters and hang them in your school, other people will learn from the posters, and they will try to promote tolerance and/or stop bullying
- Posters are fun to make
In order to make your poster contest fair, you will want to have some rules that you share with the contestants. Here are the rules that we used for our contest:
- Posters must be drawn on 12 by 18 inch paper
- Posters must show how to promote tolerance or show how to stop bullying
- You may create a poster with a friend
- Names should be on the back
Here are two of the winning posters created by students at our school.
These are some pictures of us judging the posters:
Don't forget to visit our Poster Gallery!