Worldwide people depend on Global Health Security to communicate world threats of diseases. This is the clear message coming from the Global Health Security organization. They hope for a safer and healthier future for children and adults. Listed below are six key recommendations that the Global Health Security has:
* Full implement of all revised International Regulations for all countries
*Global cooperation in surveillance and outbreak alert and response
* Teaching or knowledge, technology and materials, including viruses in laboratory examples
* Global responsibility for capacity for building in Global health restrictions for all countries
* Cross-sector collaboration within governments
* Increase global and national sources for training, surveillance, laboratory capacity, response networks, and prevention campaigns
In such a connected world like ours, diseases spread from border to border as quickly as from person to person. Since 1967, at least thirty- nine new diseases have been discovered including HIV and SARS. Even diseases that have vaccinations and have been around for centuries are still spreading globally.