Take the Quiz and see how much you know!
What do scientists think happens every 100,000 years?
- The earth will go so close to the Sun that Earth will soon blow up and catch fire so human life would die out.
- Human life is going to all go extinct.
- The earth's orbit changes from circular to elliptical.
- We are all going to make Global warming stop.
Where do coral reefs grow faster?
- They grow faster in warm soda because they can get sugar which makes them much faster at enlarging.
- They grow faster in warmer climates and when the sea level is high.
- They grow faster in air because they can reach sunlight and oxygen to grow more faster which would make them grow faster
- They grow much faster in water because that is where they all of their needs.
Why is the greenshouse effect called the "greenhouse?"
- Because greenhouse gases make the whole green and they are a few houses that do that.
- Because greenhouses look like small glass houses. The glass panels trap the Sun's heat inside to keep plants warm enough to survive through the winter without letting the heat escape.
- Because greenhouse gases make the atmosphere and then we can use that for our paintings.
- Because greenhouse gases make the houses on the Earth green so we can have less pollution.
About how long ago was North America covered in ice and snow?
- 205,434,658,646,845 years ago
- 70,000,000,000-1,000,000 years ago
- 15,000-30,000 years ago
- 100-50 years ago