MAN MADE CLIMATE CHANGE
What is one cause of global warming?
- Sand Storms in desert climate zones.
- Greenhouse Gases such as carbon dioxide.
- Cooling down of oceans
- Planting more trees around the planet.
What is one effect of global warming?
- Using more fossil fuels.
- Nice weather all year long.
- We run out of freshwater.
- Rising ocean level because of melting ice caps.
What can we do to help reduce the speed of Global Warming?
- Use cars even when you can walk.
- Keep our greenhouses.
- Always keep the lights on in your house.
What is Global Warming?
- Cooling down of the planet
- Increase of temperature on our Planet
- Weather forcast for next summer
- Movement of Earth around Sun
What is the greenhouse effect?
- When the plants in a greenhouse come to life and eat you.
- When the certain gases trap the Sun's energy.
- Greenhouse farmers put harmfull gases in the air and start global warming.
- Melting of ice caps.