- Gods -
- is the God of lightning. He has flames for skin, a Demonís head and
- is the Shinto Creator God. He was Izanamis
husband and he was the father of the islands of Japan.
- is the god of Hunting. He was also known as Fire Fade. His Great-Grandson
was Amaterasu, his brother was Hoderi.
- is the God of war.
- is the Mount Fuji God.
- is the God of Middle Heaven.
- is The Great Mountain God. He
is only of the hollow part.
- is the seven Gods of Fortune.
- is the God of Poverty. He
makes you poor.
10. Susanoh - is the God of Water.
- is the Goddess of Fortune. Her specialties were Love, Sea, Music, and
- is the Shinto Creator Goddess. Her
Husband was Izanagi.
3. Uke-Mochi - is the Fast Food Goddess of Nosh, Grub, Scoff and Instant Dinners.
- is the Goddess of Dancing.
- is the Goddess of Compassion and Mercy.
- is the Goddess of Luck and Beauty.
- is the Buddhist Goddess of Mercy. She
has eleven heads and 1 thousand hands.
- is the Goddess of Kitchen. She
is also a Deity of Ancient Trees.
- is the Goddess of War and Victory.
- is the Goddess of Mount Fuji.