Text Image Effects
1. Open a new document and create some type.
2. Select the font-face you’d like to use. For this tutorial I’ve used a downloaded font from 1001 free fonts called billo dream.
3. To create unique effect open up the layer window and double click the layer until another window pops up with effect options. For this tutorial I am using a drop shadow.
4. To create a font with two or more blending colors go to the gradient option. For this tutorial I am using white and black.
5. Lastly I am using strike with a 1 pixel border to create an outline around the text. The color is black.
6. The end result should look similar to this.