Mirror Text Tutorial
This tutorial is going to teach you how to make your text reflect like it’s resting on a mirror.
1. We’ll start off with selecting the Text Tool and typing your word or words that you want to reflect. You can choose whatever font and size you like.
3. Change the colors to what you feel like
4. Now duplicate the layer and move the copy so it’s below the original.
5. Now with the copied layer still selected, go to Modify>Transform>Flip Vertical.
6. Your image should look like this by now.
7. If you have any letters that overlap, like my “q”, double click on the flipped layer and highlight the overlapping word. Then go to the Properties Panel and change the Baseline Shift value (mine was 24) so that they do not overlap.
8. Now with the copied image selected, go to Commands>Creative>Fade Image.
9. Select the top-right fade design and hit OK.
10. Now that you have the copied image faded, move the black square so the fade disappears to what you like for a reflected look.
11. Here is what your finished product should look like.