We made a questionnaire and then interviewed 50 people to find out about how many times they receive different types of chain e-mails each week, how they handle chain e-mails, how they feel about chain-emails, etcetera.
Here are our results.
*These figures are rounded off.
1) 50% were ANNOYED to receive chain e-mails.
2) 8% were ANGRY to receive chain e-mails.
3) 8% were DISGUSTED to receive chain e-mails.
4) 25% were AMUSED by chain e-mails.
5) 7% were HAPPY to receive chain e-mails.
6) 2% were SCARED by chain e-mails.
Order of frequency in receiving chain e-mails:
1) Something for Nothing
3) Humorous and Luck-Generating
Fewest people delete Humorous chain e-mails!
Most people delete money-generating chain e-mails.