Humorous chain e-mails are sent of only good intention. They are sent in hopes that they can make their recipients smile or laugh.
You know you live in 2006 when...
1. You go to a party, sit down and take Bebo pics.
2. You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years.
3. The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is that they don't have MSN/Bebo/MySpace.
4. You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the button on the TV.
6. Your evening activity is sitting at the computer.
7. You read this list, and keep nodding and smiling.
8. You were too busy to notice number five.
9. You actually scrolled back up to check if there was a number five.
Repost this in 2 min 14 sec or less, and tomorrow will be the best day of your life!
But, if you wait too long¡K..
nothing will happen, but your friends will miss out on a good joke. haha
You must be thinking that since these e-mails are sent purely of good intention, people must be happy to receive them. However, only 16% of the interviewees said that they were happy to receive these, and 36% were merely 'amused'. Actually, 32% said that they were annoyed or angry to receive these chain e-mails. Also, 32% said that these emails do NOT make them laugh, most of the time!