- What are they?
- The magic mushrooms are not magical they are nasty, and brutish.
- The ingredients some mushrooms have are psilocybin, and psilocin. The things the mushrooms have inside are Mycoatropine and Muscarine and two other things. This is a cause to the brain and people can sweat or can cause going to coma. Some mushrooms have Euphoria. That is a cause to the feelings. Euphoria has less dissociation than other ingredients, and it is a less chance of getting a bad trip which is like going crazy. Because of the different states they are different kinds of mushrooms. In some states they could be more dangeourus than in others. What also matters is where they are taken and what they have inside them.
Some consequences of taking mushrooms are that they can kill you. Fungi
- are some living things that are very dangerous. Mushrooms have many different kinds of dangerous chemicals inside them. Opium is what some of the mushrooms have that is highly addictive. Others have Belladonna and that is one of the things that can get you to die. An effect some mushrooms have is the Psilocybe that can affect the sounds, thoughts, sights, and feelings of the person using it. It takes from 4 to 5 hours counting the effect that is about 40 min.
- Street names:
- Magic mushrooms, Shrooms, Mushies, Liberty caps, and Flyagaric.
- Type of mushroom
- Ingestion mushrooms were use to predict future events or messages from other worlds. They were also used as medicines by medicine men and witch doctors.
- Immediate effects:
-reduce emotional reactions
-reduce mental alertness
- -reduce attention span
-produce a sense of relaxation and well-being
-produce a"floating" sensation
-induce long periods of sleep
-reduce feelings of anxiety
-cause mental confusion
- -cause physical unsteadiness
- How are they used?
- Can be eaten, or brewed and consumed as tea.
- What do they look like?
- They look like dried mushrooms
- Where do they grow?
They generally grow in Mexico and Central America and have been used in native rituals for thousands of years.