- There are 164 females and 7 males who have done our survey.
- There are 119 respondents aged under 15, 43 respondents aged from 15 to 18, 5 respondents aged from 24 to 28, 2 respondents aged 29 to 35 and 2 respondents aged above 36.
- Most of our respondents preferred to be slim with a total number of 110 people. 55 people however, didn't mind about being fat or slim. While 6 of them preferred to be fat.
- According to the survey, 7 people said that they would like to do special treatments to lose weight. 44 of them would try eating less. 109 of them would eat in a healthy way without reducing the amount of food that they usually eat instead. And 145 of th em would do exercises!
- We have designed a case study for our respondents as well:
"Anne is a 23 years old lady, and she weighs 100 pounds. She thinks that she is a bit over weighted, and she wants to lose weight by doing UNBELIEVEABLE spiecal treatments. Do you think that she is fat or slim? And the way that she is using is correct or not? "
Here is the result:
|7 people think that... SHE'S REALLY FFFAATT!|
|88 people think that... she is slim!|
|40 people asked us back a question... Is she too slim?|
|6 people think that... She has used a correct way of losing weight|
|And 111 of them said... Unbelieveable treatments?! NO way!|
- 35 of our respondents believe that slim equals to beautiful. However, 104 people think that fat can be pretty beautiful too.
- 15 people would like to be slim. But there were no people who would like to be fat for sure. Instead 155 people think that both fat and thin are fine to them!
- In the end, 65 people thinks that they are fat and 91 people thinks they are slim- with a perfect body shape.