You Can Do to Stay Virus Free
· Wash your hands frequently with soap and water
or alcohol-based hand sanitizers.
· Regularly clean your desk, phone, computer keyboard, and other
work areas or surfaces in your home with disinfectant wipes or sprays.
· Stay at home when you are sick. Don’t expose others to
the germs by going into school or the job site.
· Do not drink after a person that may be sick.
· Older people should get a flu shot.
· Avoid being in contact with pets or animals that appear to be