1. What is the difference between a plant and animal cell?
2. What is the basic unit of life?
3. What is the layer called that protects the inside of the cell?
4. What do ribosomes produce for the cell?
5. What are two transportation systems in the cell?
6.What organelle breaks down food to produce energy?
7.What organelle acts like a large storage container in the cell?
Fill in the blank for questions 8-10.
8. The nucleus stores ______ for the cell.
9. Cytoplasm holds all the _______ in place.
10. ______ give plants their green pigment or color.